Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Alterr Ego

Amazing huh?


If you love my previous post, you will also love this one! This is my friends Aaron's and Emma's online shop Alterr Ego. The pair have a keen eye for vintage 90's sportswear and aim to bring you their freshest finds! The best thing about Alterr Ego is the fact that everything is unique and it is gonna be pretty hard to find anyone wearing the same as you! However, the bad thing about this site is how it's impossible to go on and buy just one thing - luckily everything is very reasonably priced! So, if you like the look of these pics I suggest you check out Alterr Ego and keep checking it out as they get fresh stock in very often!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following, now following you!

    Great blog :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! Sorry if I don't reply to all of them, they are all equally appreciated and it makes me very happy when I see a new one :) x