- Look healthier
- Closer to achieving that 'natural' tanned beach babe look (although its fake)
- Makes teeth seem whiter
- Makes skin seem healthier
- More acceptable to get legs out when they aren't bright white/greyey/bluey
- Run the risk of looking too orange (nobody wants to look like that)
- Chances are it could go patchy and make you look dirty instead of glowing
- It comes off - streaks!
- It comes off - orange bedsheets and clothes!
- It's not natural and from what opinion polls say, people prefer natural
- Able to look after your actual skin more
- Saves a LOT of time - no tanning or bronzing and then worrying about it going bad.
Pale/Natural Skinned Beauties
I would put pictures up of tanned beauties, but it's hard to work out who is naturally that tanned and who is faking it! I don't want to be biased and put up picture of people from TOWIE or Geordie Shore, cause fake tan isn't always that bad.